- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Pomidorlandia.pl with its registered office in Gady 1, 11-001 Dywity, NIP 739-322- 87-60
- In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law acts.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties. Li >
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. < li style = "margin-top: 0rem; margin-bottom: 0px; "> The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the information contact
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by Pomidorlandia.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend to read. This applies to companies: Google, PayPal, Facebook (data for simplified login in the system), PayPal, DotPay, Poczta-Polska - to ship the ordered goods and pay for them.